Rhode Island Handyman John FAQ's
The following questions are frequently posed to John from Rhode Island homeowners, property managers, renters and business owners. Prospective clients can also learn more about Handyman John's Rhode Island service offerings and his philosophy by visiting these our About Us, Services and Client Testimonial pages.
What areas of Rhode Island do you serve?
John serves the West Bay counties of Providence, Kent and Washington, predominantly Cranston, Warwick, North Kingstown, East Greenwich Wakefield, Narragansett, Saunderstown, Jamestown, Exeter, West Greenwich, and Richmond.
How can I get an estimate for my project?
Call or text message at 401-714-5790 or email at email@example.com.
How long have you providing Rhode Island handyman services?
John has been serving home owners, renters, property managers and large maintenance companies since 2003.
Can you provide client references?
Yes. References are made available upon request as well as client testimonials.
What services do you provide?
Handyman John provides a wide and varied set of home and apartment repairs, and property management services for greater Providence, Rhode Island residents. Below is a listing of the residential and business property services that we provide Rhode Islanders:
- Total property maintenance for your primary home, vacation home or rental property.
- Rough Carpentry - fences, decks, sheds, framing, railings, flower boxes, stairs.
- Finish Carpentry - including cabinets, window & door repairs and installation, flooring, baseboards, crown and trim molding, installing new locks, porch railings, hand rails including ADA grab bars.
- Closet and garage organization.
- Painting - interior walls, ceilings and trim including textured finishes, staining, exterior window and door trim.
- Ceramic Tile - including counters, back splashes, floors and hearths.
- Deck Restoration and repairs
- Drywall Installation and Repair
- General Handyman Jobs - caulking, weather-stripping, gutter and downspout, repairs, insulation and a variety of other work.
Do you also do exterior work?
Yes. I do a number of exterior projects such as deck restorations and repair, gutter cleaning, out door shower stalls, fence and gate repair, and more.
Do many clients use your services after their initial project?
Yes. The majority of my business comes from existing repeat clientele or other referrals from them. Please refer to our Client Testimonials page for more information.
Do you charge hourly or by the project?
If the project can be quoted in totality, such as painting a room, installing flooring or installing a faucet, Yes I can quote the job. If I am completing a "punch" or honey-do" list, I provide hourly, half-day or full day rates with a two hour minimum.